Weleda Burns and Bites Cooling Gel (formally Combudoron Cooling Gel) is a cooling gel to soothe and help heal minor burns, scalds, sunburn, itchy skin rashes, insect bites and stings. An essential product for any First Aid kit.
Burns and Bites Cooling Gel contains more herbs, and thus has a more widespread action than the Combudoron Lotion. The gel may also be a more convenient way to apply Combudoron than the Lotion for some people.
Burns and Bites Cooling Gel also contains these essential ingredients to support wound healing,
– Echinacea for wound healing, antiseptic action & tissue regeneration
– Aloe vera to accelerate wound healing in burns are included in the formulation, along with ingredients of the Lotion:
– Arnica for its anti-inflammatory action which eases the pain
– Urtica urens soothes the sting and acts as an astringent on wounds
Combudoron can also be used to treat nettle rash, acute eczema, and radiation damage
Each 1g contains,
Tincture – equiv. fresh juice
Echinacea purpurea – whole flowering plant 8.3mg
Urtica urens – herb 47.5mg
Tincture – equiv. dry
Arnica montana – flower 450mcg
Arnica montana – root 50mcg
Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) – dry conc. leaf juice 1mg,
– equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg
Hold the burn in Combudoron Lotion diluted with cold water, or cold water only, until the initial pain has subsided, then use Combudoron Gel. Minor burns, Sunburn: apply a thin layer of gel and allow to dry. Repeat every 2 – 3 hours as required. As the condition improves, apply twice daily. For insect bites and stings apply as required. Skin rashes – apply two to three times daily, or as directed by your practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.