Nature’s Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multivitamin contains vitamins and minerals to help support kids growth and development.
A balanced diet with lots of variety is usually the ideal way for healthy children to get their nutrients. However, providing children such a diet may not always be easy. Parents may experience the challenges that come with kids fussy eating habits. A children’s multivitamin may help fill some nutritional gaps.
Nature’s Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies Multivitamin contains 14 vitamins and minerals, plus added vegetable extract powders, all in a delicious raspberry flavoured pastille (gummie).
A balanced diet and sufficient intake of vitamins and minerals from food, is essential for children.
Active ingredient per pastille:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 20 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 350 micrograms
- Riboflavine (vitamin B2) 125 micrograms
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 6 mg
- dl-alpha-Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) 3.5 mg (3.5 IU)
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 608 micrograms
- – Equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 500 micrograms
- Folic Acid 69 micrograms
- Biotin 8.7 micrograms
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 2.5 micrograms (100 IU)
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 0.75 micrograms
- Calcium phosphate 13.33 mg
- – Equiv. calcium 5 mg
- Potassium iodide 294 micrograms
- – Equiv. potassium 22.5 micrograms
- Dibasic magnesium phosphate trihydrate 35.87 mg
- – Equiv. magnesium 5 mg
- Zinc oxide 1.28 mg
- – Equiv. zinc 1 mg
- Spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf powder 5 mg
- Daucus carota (carrot) root powder 5 mg
- Beta vulgaris (beetroot) root powder 5 mg
- Cynara scolymus (artichoke) flower bud powder 5 mg
Contains gluten and sulfites.
- Children 2-3 years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 pastille per day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Children 4+ years: Chew (do not swallow whole) 2 pastilles per day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Not to be taken by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25C