Artemis Rest & Relax Tea is a traditional plant medicine to help you cope with feelings of worry, tension and tiredness. Some of us are better at dealing with stress than others. If you tend to worry, feelings of anxiousness can build up. And keep you up at night. It nourishes your exhausted nervous system and relaxes your busy mind.
At night, it supports adrenal recovery and replenishment while you sleep. The adrenal glands are vital to your wellbeing. They play an important role in producing hormones, particularly during times of stress.
When you need calm, take Rest and Relax Tea.
- When you need calm, take Rest & Relax Tea
- Help you cope with feelings of worry, tension & tiredness
- It nourishes your exhausted nervous system & relaxes your busy mind
- At night, it supports adrenal recovery & replenishment while you sleep
- GE Free, Vegan
St John’s wort
Does not contain: Sugar, artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours, preservatives, gluten, wheat or dairy.
Use: 1 level tsp (1g) per cup (150ml) and infuse with boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
Acute 3-6 Weeks: 1 cup, up to 3x daily
Upkeep: 1 cup, 1x daily
Acute 3-6 Weeks: 50-100ml, up to 3x daily
Upkeep: 50-100ml, 1x daily
Acute 3-6 Weeks: 20-40ml, up to 3x daily
Upkeep: 20-40ml, 1x daily
Acute 3-6 Weeks: 10ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 10ml, 1x daily
Acute 3-6 Weeks: 5ml, 3x daily
Upkeep: 5ml, 1x daily
- Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Shake contents before opening.
- For children, make an adult dose and extract the required mls.
- Do not microwave.
- To avoid external contamination close can immediately after use.
- Keep away from heat and moisture.
- Store in fridge in hot and humid climates.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contraindications: over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.